What to expect?
So you’ve stumbled upon my blog. Sorry, not my fault
But since you’re already here, you propably wonder, what can you expect to find?
Every dirty secret of my life? Hour-by-hour transcription of my every day? Not likely. What you WILL find here, are my drawings.
Sometimes about something inspired by life, sometimes something about me or a thing I experienced, but mostly asorted pictures stright from my troubled imagination. Some of them funny, some of them sad, and maybe even a few scary ones. Finished and colored pieces, quick sketches, and sometimes just black&white scribblings. Ocassional comic from time to time, or even a picture I took.
As you can see, there are several categories available. For now we have:
* Life happens… – inspired by situations from my actual life.
* Short Stories – comics telling a story on just a couple of pages
* Shutter releases – photographs
* Weird things – single ideas, drawings, sketches
* Why so serious? – comic jokes
Take a look around. See, if you like what you’ve found. Leave a comment or two. Then go out and try to have some fun, but remember this:
You’re always welcomed back.